Sunday, 24 February 2013

RARES!

Well, As most of u guys already know the msp gossip is all about RARES! There's lots of RARES . , Princess toes, I <3 80s, Fishnets , Girly, And lots more ! The geo was a rare then it came back out! I would live trashy frills to come back out! Most of my friends have more good RARES than me ! Cuz They have been on longer! I have only been on for 7months and already lvl11 almost 12 so close!
I got about 78 RARES I have 64 Safter Internet top they were only 1P (Omg) and the rest r good RARES like princess toes and everything I got so pics they don't have all the RARES I have I took pics on the app so! Some of them mite not be RARES but my friends say they r! BTW! i give gretting for good RARES or 5 wishy for a good rare
P.s my eyes r purple cuz on app they goo all funny!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if u wont!