Hi this is to my best friend kaitlin we live near each other go to school together and we r the best off best friends ! I remember wen I first meet kaitlin we were in play group I was playing with my other BFF Tia and she came along with my other BFF Mia and I was like "No" cuz at that time I didn't like her I remember we all became super best friends in the toilets lol! Now they's day we r not all together I'm still super close with kaitlin and Tia but Mia has just gone her own way and found someone eles to play with me and kaitlin normaly go hang out with Mia and her friend Millie some times I wonder how it would be if we were all still together I remember we had a gang called the handstand gang but non of us could do them only Tia could I miss us all together !! Oh and kaitlins name on msp is kaitlin button cuz my mum and dad gave her mum and dad a kitten from my cat but really sadly. Kaitlins cat went out of its house once and no one could find her but really sadly Tge evil people assidently ran him over RIP Button! Btw Mia had user but deleted it then she had another user and deleted it!!!


And her cat had to be put down cuz something happened to its tail
ReplyDelete!"£$ r i thought u said i was
ReplyDeleteWeird story right?
ReplyDelete